Extend the warranty on vehicle components and ensure your vehicle is performing at its full potential by identifying potential problems with a free preventative maintenance review.
What can I expect in terms of preventive maintenance prices?
Preventive maintenance inspections are free at any Best-One location. Each appointment is tailored to your vehicle’s needs and service history. Our service technicians will complete a vehicle inspection and recommend services based on vehicle condition, mileage, and manufacturer recommendations.
How long does a preventive service appointment take?
Preventive maintenance service appointments are tailored to meet the needs of your vehicle. Some cars might need more replacements and repairs than others. Preventive maintenance inspections at a Best-One Tire & Service location typically take less than an hour. Your service advisor will review recommended services before they are performed. Please schedule an appointment ahead of time so our team can provide you with the best service.
When do I need preventive maintenance?
We recommend you schedule a preventive maintenance appointment every 15,000 to 30,000 miles. Preventive maintenance can help prevent small issues from turning into larger, more expensive ones. Regular preventive maintenance is one of the best ways to protect your ride and extend its life.
It may be time to consider preventive maintenance if:
- You plan to use your vehicle beyond the factory warranty
- Your vehicle stalls occasionally or frequently
- It becomes harder to start the car
- You hear knocking noises while driving
- Your vehicle accelerates or idles roughly
- Your gas mileage worsens
- You haven’t had fluid flushes in the last 15,000-30,000 miles or 2 years
What we do:
- Routine maintenance
- Replace wires, plugs, belts, hoses, filters and wiper blades
- Fuel system service
- Transmission system service
- Differential fluid service
- Coolant system service
- Diesel fuel system service
- Brake fluid service
- Power steering system service
- All-season heater & air conditioning odor eliminator service
- Spring/Winter checkups
Schedule Preventive Maintenance Near You
At Best-One Tire & Service, we want every customer to walk away from their service experience and tell others why they are Raving Fans of Best-One. When you choose Best-One for preventive maintenance near you, we’ll do our very best to deliver the service you need, at a competitive price, from people who treat you like family.